Sunday, September 04, 2011

YBF Eyebrow Pencil

YBF Automatic Eyebrow Pencil

YBF Automatic Eyebrow Pencil is an automatic pencil (no need to sharpen) in a universal dark taupe color. It has a mascara-type brush on the other end.

Before using the YBF Automatic Eyebrow Pencil, groom your brows by brushing them. Start at the inner edge of the eyebrow and brush upwards and outwards following the shape of the eyebrow to the outer edge.  I prefer using an eyebrow brush to the brush on the YBF Automatic Eyebrow Pencil.  Then use short, feathery strokes to apply the YBF Automatic Eyebrow Pencil.  Again, apply upwards and outwards.

I have full eyebrows and don't like to tweeze or wax them. I do have my hairdresser dye my eyebrows when she colors my hair. I use the YBF Automatic Eyebrow Pencil only to fill in my eyebrows on the outer corners.

You may purchase the YBF Eyebrow Pencil, two for $20, from HSN.

Disclaimer: The YBF Eyebrow Pencil was supplied by the representative for YBF Beauty.

No comments: